Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blast from the Not-so-Distant Past


So my middle name is 'back tracking' because I found these pictures from Christmas time and realized I hadn't posted any of them. SO here I am back tracking like normal, but I guess it's better than not posting about things at all. I wanted to take some pics of them in their Christmas attire. Porter was so proud that he got to wear a suit jacket to church but by the time I wanted to take pictures, he's wasn't having it, so the tongue shot is the best I got of them together which also shows his personality so I was okay with it. Anyway, they are great kids and I can't get enough of them even if they are a little crazy at times. Merry super-belated Christmas from Brighton and Porter!

1 comment:

Spitfire said...

Oh, these are so cute Danie!