Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Ring of Fire



Ever since the movie Walk the Line came out, Kyle has been in love with Johnny Cash. I don't get the hype. He was a strung out musician who cheated on his wife, but that's besides the point. Anyway, Kyle loves his music and he has passed that affection for the deep-voiced artist on to our kids. The other day I said the word 'love' (which is the first word to the song Ring of Fire) and Brighton spat out the rest of the entire song. Where does she get this from? So we went out to play with chalk and she drew the above circles. When I asked her what they were she responded, "Mom, it's a ring of fire. Like the song". Who is she?

Oh and the picture on the right is Porter's. When I asked what the drawing was he told me it was corn muffins. It made me laugh.

No comments: