Friday, December 26, 2008
Frosting with Uncle Ty.
"Baby Jesus" with our little angel during our nativity reenactment.
We all decided to go play in the snow as a family. We had plenty of snow due to the snow storm!
All bundled up and ready for fun!
We just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope you enjoyed the Holiday season. For those of you who didn't recieve our Christmas card, here it is:
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
-Making Christmas cookies
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Monday, December 08, 2008
All the girls hanging out
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
While we were in Salt Lake, Brighton stayed in Provo with her Aunt Annie and cousin Landon. She had a ton of fun and didn't even notice we were gone. Big thanks go to Annie for watching Brighton all day! I know Brighton definitely appreciated the time she spent with family, so thanks Annie.
Brighton and Landon camping out.
The boys doing what they do best: watching football.
Aunt Casey helping Brighton make necklaces and bracelets. She hasn't taken hers off since Thanksgiving!Mom and Brighton wearing matching bracelets. And if you haven't noticed, this is curly sue Brighton. The results of sponge curlers. It makes her look a lot more like her dad when she's got it done like this.
Anyway, it was a great day. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all out there!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
8 TV shows I like to watch
1. The Office (I'm obsessed)
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Super Why (Basically because I watch it with Brighton everyday and she loves it)
5. The Biggest Loser
7. American Idol
8. Jon & Kate + 8
8 favorite Restaurants
1. In & Out Burger
3. Olive Garden
4. The Brewhouse (It's a famous Alaskan place that's great)
5. The Moose's Tooth ( Another Alaska treasure... Amazing Pizza!)
6. Millhollow's (This is in Rexburg, ID and SO Delish!!)
7. To be honest we don't go out much and I can't think of anymore. As you can see above, we haven't gone out for a while since all of my favorites are in different states!
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Porter cried
2. Brighton went potty in the toilet
3. Porter cried
4. I went to the library
5. Porter cried
6. I changed 10 diapers
7. I made teryaki chicken for dinner
8. Porter cried
8 things I look forward to
1. Kyle finishing school
2. Living in a bigger apartment
3. Not breastfeeding
4. Working out again
5. The weekend
6. Kyle coming home from school everyday
7. Going back to get my Master's degree
8 Things I love about the Fall
1. The changing leaf colors
2. Apple Cider
3. Wearing sweaters again
4. Hot chocolate
5. This was when Kyle and I started dating so it reminds me of those good times
6. When everyone gets ready to go back to school
7. Thanksgiving dinner with family
8. I really love Halloween!
8 things on my Wish List
2. A nice new camera
3. Getting family pictures taken (it's like pulling teeth to get Kyle to agree)
4. Snowshoes or Cross-country skies (I really want to take one of these things up)
5. New running apparel
6. A trip to Hawaii
7. Super cute fabric to make a baby blanket
8. A nap!