Friday, November 21, 2008

Potty Training Success!!


Brighton is officially potty-trained! We started it when my parents were here and Brighton was so excited that Nana was helping her go potty, she never looked back! I really can't take much credit for it because Kyle and my mom were the big pushers of the toilet while I was dealing with Porter, but she didn't seem to have any issues! We got her some Elmo panties and she thought they were so cool, that she hasn't really had many accidents in them! So we're basically down to 1 kid in diapers and I couldn't be happier! It's funny how little things like potty success help you make it through the day, but it has helped me a ton thanks to my big girl!
P.S. Also, we got her some sponge curlers that she thinks are the coolest so that's what's up with the funky hair. I'll post the results of the curlers later!

5 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Yes for success! It really does make things easier. *B

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wahoo! This is big! And I think you deserve lots and lots of credit...I know how hard you worked :)

Milan Maternity said...

Yay! Congrats to both of you, I'm sure that was a lot of work. I'm not really excited for that day when I have to start training Marsae...

ryan and berni said...

Holy Cow! Brighton is already potty trained! That's so awesome, maybe we'll have Creed Potty trained by the time he's ready to drive. Seriously, he was totally pumped a few months ago and it kind of fizzled from there...Anyway, congrats on only 1 in diapers, must be a nice feeling! ;) Hope all is going great!

Jessica said...

Wow, she sure is growing up!