Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Fun

For Halloween this year, Brighton really wanted to be a princess, so we put this little costume together and she thought she was the coolest! First we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat and then we went out around our neighborhood and she thought getting the candy at each house was so awesome. After going around for a little while, we went to a friend's Halloween party and she really enjoyed that too! The whole night was pretty fun and Porter slept the whole time which made life a little easier. Kyle and I decided to dress up as well this Halloween so we went as Napoleon Dynamite and his girlfriend Deb. It was pretty funny, but looking back at the pics, it was pretty gross. Here are the pics to show our fun evening! We hope everyone else had a great Halloween weekend!

The cute tutu princess Mom/Deb with the cute princess!

And the frog prince

The happy family... Deb, the tutu princess, the frog, and Napoleon Dynamite.

Brighton playing games at the Halloween party.
The happy couple Deb and Napoleon! We look sick right?!

Couldn't resist one more cute pic of the princess!







8 comments:

Corynn said...

Oh my gosh! You guys are hilarious! You guys make me laugh. Your costumes are awesome. I'm so glad I could see that even though I wasn't there. I love the princess and the frog too!

Lizanne said...

I love all your costumes! Brighton lookes so cute, and so does Porter! Did you make his froggy hat? I thought that was adorable! And I looove the fanny pack Danie! I think you and Kyle should win best couple costume :)

marcie said...

Holy Cow! That is HILARIOUS! I love your costumes.

And I really like Brighton's princess outfit; that is totally grocery store worthy, without people looking at you like "why are you letting your kid wear their Halloween costume to the grocery store." She is so dang cute, and so is your little Porter.

Annie Hatch said...

Sick is right!!! :) You look just like em'. ha ha You're awesome! Brighton and Porter look super cute, good job Danie!

{B}dreamy said...

Amazing! I love it. Did you knit the frog hat, too? *B

Ben and Sarah said...

I think Kyle is the long lost brother to Kip and Napolean.

Kate! said...

where the heck did kyle get that sick AMERICAN PRIDE shirt?!? it was perfect!!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

you guys are the best deb and napoleon ever!! i love it! and your kids are so cute!