Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crazy Week




This past week was a little crazy for the Comins. First, last Monday Brighton had surgery on her eye in the morning. Next Porter had an ultrasound to see what was up with something he had in the groin area. It was a busy Monday. On Tuesday, the doctor called to tell us he has a hernia and since he is so young, we have to travel to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake. Well, they scheduled an appointment for that Wednesday (the next day) so I traveled up to SLC to have a consultation the following day. It only took about an hour and now we have our surgery day set for Nov. 25th. I drove home the same day, so I was kinda wiped the next day, and that about sums it up. I know it probably doesn't seem like much, but when you're not used to two kids and you're trying to run around everywhere and get stressed over medical stuff, it takes its toll on a person! I just have to say that I admire all moms with multiple children out there. It's definitely not for the weak of heart! Juggling life just gets harder and harder with more kids and I give much credit to those of you out there that do it!

4 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

I knew that Porter needed surgery but Little B too-give her little eye a kiss from us. Hope all goes well.

Kate! said...

i hope your sweet babies are both ok now :)

{B}dreamy said...

Wow, that is a crazy week. You must be like, Super Mom, or something :) But really, I hope everything and everyone is ok. *B

Corynn said...

Reagan told me about Porter. Poor guy. I hope everthing goes good. We'll keep you guys in our prayers. Let us know if we can do anything. Maybe Brighton can come play if you need sometime to rest after.