Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

My friend Corynn tagged me a while ago and I finally got around to finishing this. I tag anyone who wants to do this because it was kinda fun to think about. Thanks Corynn!


8 TV shows I like to watch

1. The Office (I'm obsessed)
2. Seinfeld
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Super Why (Basically because I watch it with Brighton everyday and she loves it)
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Chuck
7. American Idol
8. Jon & Kate + 8


8 favorite Restaurants

1. In & Out Burger
2. Wingers
3. Olive Garden
4. The Brewhouse (It's a famous Alaskan place that's great)
5. The Moose's Tooth ( Another Alaska treasure... Amazing Pizza!)
6. Millhollow's (This is in Rexburg, ID and SO Delish!!)
7. To be honest we don't go out much and I can't think of anymore. As you can see above, we haven't gone out for a while since all of my favorites are in different states!


8 things that happened yesterday

1. Porter cried
2. Brighton went potty in the toilet
3. Porter cried
4. I went to the library
5. Porter cried
6. I changed 10 diapers
7. I made teryaki chicken for dinner
8. Porter cried


8 things I look forward to

1. Kyle finishing school
2. Living in a bigger apartment
3. Not breastfeeding
4. Working out again
5. The weekend
6. Kyle coming home from school everyday
7. Going back to get my Master's degree
8. Christmas


8 Things I love about the Fall

1. The changing leaf colors
2. Apple Cider
3. Wearing sweaters again
4. Hot chocolate
5. This was when Kyle and I started dating so it reminds me of those good times
6. When everyone gets ready to go back to school
7. Thanksgiving dinner with family
8. I really love Halloween!


8 things on my Wish List

1. Printer
2. A nice new camera
3. Getting family pictures taken (it's like pulling teeth to get Kyle to agree)
4. Snowshoes or Cross-country skies (I really want to take one of these things up)
5. New running apparel
6. A trip to Hawaii
7. Super cute fabric to make a baby blanket
8. A nap!

1 comment:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Ahh man...I miss you. Glad I got to talk to you for a few minutes yesterday.