Monday, December 08, 2008

Storybook Cavalcade

One of my favorite things about living in Cedar City is the fact that there's a festival or some sort of community event every other weekend. This last Saturday we went to the Storybook Cavalcade Christmas Parade and Brighton has been talking about it ever since! They had a ton of children's book characters on all the floats and it was a pretty elaborate parade. Here are a few pics of the event. Cinderella's Float (Brighton was a BIG fan!)
All the girls hanging out

Brighton got to meet Elmo, although anytime a costumed person came close, she would freak out. She had to be really brave for Elmo.



Brighton and her best friend, Uncle Ty.



One more sweet pic of Lil' B and Daddy. If you'll notice, there's no pics of Porter because he slept through the whole thing. Thank goodness for newborns that sleep all the time!










3 comments:

Robert Lee Jefferson said...

Your blog lifts me up and brings me down. I miss having your family close by. Thats life. Love, Dad

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

i want to live there! i love parades and festival stuff! that looks like a good one! your kids are so cute. i'm glad porter's surgery went so well!

Tim, Jennie, Paisley, Claire and Moose said...

I found your blog through kristen and aarons and I am so glad that I did. Your family is beautiful and its so fun to see what you guys have been doing. I would love to keep in touch, if you have time take a look at my blog.
jennieandtim.blogspot.com
Love ya
Jennie (Andersen) Woodard