Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pre-Valentines Day



So Kyle had to work on Valentine's Day and it was a Monday, so we decided to spend our Valentine's Day on the Saturday before. It was the first time we ever got a young woman to babysit and it was a little nerve-racking but well-needed. Kyle and I haven't gone on a date in a REALLY long time and it was so good go out to eat and get to know each other again. It's easy to forget how lucky I am sometimes when I'm just rushing through life so it was nice to unwind and enjoy our relaxing evening. I've got the greatest valentine a girl could wish for! I love this guy!

1 comment:

THE LEWIS' said...

so i just got even more excited about you guys coming. so we will have to go out together and hang out, but we will also have to be each other babysitters so we dont have to spend the money on the young women. makes the dating that much better when you know you dont have to pay someone at the end of the night.