Friday, January 28, 2011

The Eye of the Tiger


The theme song in our family as of lately is Eye of the Tiger. The reasons are two-fold: 1. It is one of my all time favorite songs basically because I was obsessed with the Rocky movies in high school. No joke. I even drank a raw egg one time after I watched it. This song always pumps me up and I knew the kids would love it the minute they heard it. 2. Porter is potty training right now and is doing pretty well. When the kids first heard the song they thought it was saying 'I am a tiger' and after I corrected them and explained what having the 'Eye of the Tiger' meant, we've had to sing it to him when he goes potty so he can 'rise up to the challenge of his rival' (diapers) and win the race (being fully trained). It's been a fierce competition but I think Porter Balboa is gonna make it through all 15 rounds.

No comments: