Saturday, January 15, 2011

Big Spring Venture

Today we went to Big Srings. I've got a photo shoot for a client out there and we wanted to scope out the area in order to be a little more comfortable when I actually do the shoot. It was our first venture out there and we were not disappointed. I guess I should rephrase that. We were not disappointed with the amount of places to shoot pictures. While the town was pretty run down (cute, but run down) the rustic backdrops and scenery were perfect for what I was looking for. Brighton, Porter, and Kyle were my little guinea pigs and they were great subjects. We found Commanche Trail Park which was a great place for walking and running around with the kids. It was also one of the only places we have found with a lake! West Texas is lacking in the water sports and recreation department so that was an exciting thing for us to find. It was nice because we were able to make it a fun family day, all the while finding great locations to take pics. Two birds, one stone.

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

SUPER cute picture of Kyle and Brighton! I love that sweet look she is giving him.

MathisFam said...

Your pictures look great. I wish you still lived here I would totally hire you!!!!!!