Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick Day


About a day after B suffered the head injury, she came down with a wicked cough/cold. It's in her chest and it just sounds awful, so we decided that we'd all have a sick day. Don't feel too sorry for us yet because the same day we had to hunker down inside, I slipped away for a second to check the mail. Lo and behold, the thoughtfulness fairy struck again! We received a box from my mom filled with anything and everything to 'make crafts' as Brighton likes to call it. She was able to color, cut, glue, and sequin to her heart's content all while nursing her illness. My mom seriously is guided when she sends thing to us because it's always what we were needing or talking about that day. Thanks so much Nana for the you and your grandmotherly instincts!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sweet package!!!

Spitfire said...

I don't know why but Brighton reminds me of you in this picture. So cute!!