Friday, January 21, 2011

B's New Trick


Brighton has been so proud that she learned how to cross her eyes. Every morning during breakfast she'll say "Hey Mom!", I'll look up and she will be staring straight back at me all googly-eyed. Every time I turn a corner she's there crossing those eyes trying to get me to laugh. Every time I call for her she comes running in, stops promptly , closes her eyes, then opens them big and crossed. I do have to admit it is pretty hilarious when I see that head whip around and find a crazy pair of eyes looking back at me. The dinner table is her favorite place for her newfound comedic skill. It definitely makes for more laughing at the table. Porter was the comedian of the family but I think with B's new hilarity, she'll be giving him a run for his money.

No comments: