Monday, January 24, 2011

Dapper Dude


For Christmas my sweet Grandparents actually went online and searched out a pair of little boy suspenders because my mom mentioned to her that Porter was so tiny in the waist that his pants constantly fall down. It's true. He's got no little bum and that's with a diaper on. I can't imagine what it will be like when he's potty trained! I'm continuously chasing after him trying to pull his pants up while they're around his ankles. It makes for a hilarious game. Anyway, when Porter opened them for Christmas he wasn't sure what they were but know every time I pull them out of the closet he squeals with excitement. I think it's because all the ladies at church oogle over him when he's got them on and he loves the attention. Anyhow, we love our little accountant. Or maybe he's a business tycoon in the 1950's. Either way he's our dapper little dude.

1 comment:

Annie Hatch said...

Can I have him please?