Monday, July 02, 2007

These tiny feet





I can't believe these feet are walking all over the place! I forgot to let everyone know that Brighton is running all over the place now. She started walking about a month ago, but wasn't too big on the idea so we didn't push it. Well, now she can't get enough of it! She looks like she just got off a horse when she walks which is hilarious! Anyway it has been a ton of fun watching her grow and I can't believe she's getting so big! She's become a toddler and I'm getting all weepy-eyed but it's still so fun to see her personality and attitude get crazier by the minute!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

So, when are you guys having another one? (ha ha)

Anonymous said...

Look at those long toes! She has the same feet I do! I can't believe how big she is. And I can't believe I haven't seen her in 9 months!