Sunday, July 29, 2007

Booty Shakin' Baby




This weekend we went camping at Eklutna State Park with my parents which was quite fun! I'll post pics later but I just had to post this video of the trip before I did anything else! I've never posted videos and don't really tend to unless it is extremely worth it. Well, Brighton has been shaking her booty since she was like 6 months and this was a GREAT viedo of it! It's a little long but if you watch it, you'll get to see Brighton's personality shining through! Enjoy!

5 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Both Brad and I think that is the cutest thing we've seen all day! Check out those hips!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness she is TOO CUTE!! I love her dancing hips. I wonder what's in Brighton's future!

Jenna said...

oh man, that is a HOOT! That's talent, shaking your booty on a camp chair and not falling off...

Clarissa Meegan said...

Oh man, seeing you all on this movie made us miss you guys...and bring a reality that you are almost here! Wahoo! Brighton is SOOOO cute in this movie---I can't wait to get to know her personality...AND I think you must be teaching her a little of your dancing skills, because she certainly did not get those moves from Kyle!

Leslie said...

OH
MY
GOODNESS

That is HYSTERICAL!! Thanks for sharing...I was totally cracking up. She is SO yours and Kyle's kid. Why can I imagine you doing the same thing?