Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry and the Happy Day



So this past weekend after we saw the parade, Kyle and I went on a date to see the new Harry Potter movie and it was great! Of course I'm a sucker for all the Potter media so I loved it! I recommend it to everyone and just had to share my enthusiasm for magical mayhem (I'm a dork I know!)! And it's always fun going on dates with your husband! Although he's never read the books, he enjoyed the movie immensely and it was fun to get out together!
On to other day to day events, it was such a nice day today that Brighton and I couldn't stand staying inside! So we packed up and headed for the park with Lillie and Juliet! It was great fun except the park manager turned the sprinklers on and no one could play on the playground without getting soaked! Well, it was an enjoyable day and the sun got us excited for Utah! Only 21 more days in counting!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

well, Danie, your longing for sun will be fulfilled when you get to Utah. It's supposed to be 108 this weekend and it's been the driest summer in a long time. You're gonna need some sunscreen, girl!!!

{B}dreamy said...

I am ALL about magical mayhem! Haha.