Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stroller Sadness


This will be a bit of a cheesy post but I wanted to say a sad farewell to my beloved jogging stroller! It was bittersweet today because we put a ton of stuff onto craigslist before we headed out. Well we were so happy because almost all of it was sold within a few hours, but that included our jogging stroller. By the way, can I just say that craigslist is the greatest?! I can't believe it took me this long to finally put anything on it! Anyway, we got almost all of what we paid for for our stroller and we were very happy, but I was a little bummed because I loved that thing! We took it everywhere and it made me go running, knowing that I could go with lil' B. Anyway, we hope to get a jogging stroller/bike trailer when I get down to utah so hopefully that'll make up for the awesomeness we had to depart with! Enough ranting! After all, I can't be too upset. I mean we're leaving in 20 days so what's there to be sad about?!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am with you on Craigslist! I haven't sold anything on there, but it's ADDICTING to look at the deals you can get on stuff. And since it is just stuff, I had to remind myself of that and make myself stop looking at it every day. Our friends got a HUGE load of bedroom stuff for way cheap and I was determined to get the same deal, even when we couldn't buy it anyway! So that's my Craigslist story.

{B}dreamy said...

Oh, you poor thing! I feel for ya. But I'm sure you will find happiness again, and in UTAH! :)