Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Birdie Business

I have a little story to tell. Yesterday when Kyle, baby, and I started to go on our weekly bike ride, we noticed a bird was particularly close to us and it wasn't flying away. Kyle got so close that he grabbed a glove and picked it up! It would not move! We thought it must have a hurt wing or something because it was not doing anything. So we decided to freak my mom out and bring it in the house. Well we were nervous that it was going to go crazy and fly around but it didn't, although when we were taking the bird back out, it totally pooped all over Kyle! It was kinda funny! And when we took the bird back out, it flew away like nothing was wrong! It was weird. Brighton loved the whole experience! She wanted to get super close to it and touch it, but we didn't want her to get the bird flu! Haha! I was super mad that our camera battery was dead when this little event took place because we don't have any pics of it and I know that this pic has nothing to do with the story, but I always have to add one! Nothing too eventful is really going on with us other than the flight of the insane bird, although I do have a little news. If you haven't already noticed, I got invited to be on the Little Bird Design digital creative team! I am still a little nervous about being on the team but am loving everything I'm learning and doing so far! A big thanks goes to Beth Summers for introducing me to the creative team world! It's been great!

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

You're welcome! And that is one crazzzzzy story! It must have felt like meeting some friendly humans that day...

Jenna said...

what a story- I'm a sucker for birds. How fun to hold one :)