Friday, July 06, 2007

Tagged long ago!

In spirit of all the tagging that's been going on, we finally decided to actually follow through with a tag! It's been a long time coming, but we got tagged like a month ago by the Ottleys and finally sat down together to do it! (P.S. And do you love the picture of us?! It was 3 days before I had Brighton! Ugh!) So here it goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago:
D- Cheerleading on a little Pop Warner squad
K- Working at Taco John's

What was I doing 1 year ago:
D- Getting adjusted to motherhood
K- Managing the Alaska Club

5 snacks I enjoy:
D- Ice cream! Any flavor!
2. Quakes mini rice cakes
3. Popsicles
4. Nerds candy
5. Pepperoni (I love cold straight out of the fridge!)

K- Jamba juice
2. Burnt almond fudge ice cream
3. Frozen Snickers
4. Jello w/mandarin oranges in it and vanilla pudding on top
5. Red Swedish fish

5 songs I know I all the words to:
D- We didn't start the Fire- Billy Joel
2. Gangsta's Paradise- Coolio (Sad!)
3. Isn't She Lovely?- Stevie Wonder (Brighton loves it when I sing this song to her!)
4. Whenever, Wherever- Shakira
5. No woman, no cry- Bob Marley

K- We didn't start the Fire- Billy Joel (We are both obsessed with this song and embarrassingly enough we have a dance to it too!)
2. I would walk 500 miles-The Pretender
3. Mormon Rap
4. Come Thou Fount
5. Pachabel's Canon

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
D- Pay for Kyle's schooling!
2. Invest and save for Brighton and future kids' college fund
3. Go to Spain!
4. Buy a boat or horse (I still can't decide yet!)
5. Go crazy at Joann Fabrics

K- Pay off school debts
2. Invest for kids' college funds
3. Go to Hawaii
4. Buy in as partial-owner to a ski resort
5. Open my own outdoors store named Comin' to the Outdoors

5 things I like doing:
D- Hiking
2. Biking
3. Knitting
4. Pilates
5. Scrapbooking

K-Bouldering
2. Skiing
3. Kissing my wife
4. Playing with lil' B
5. Hanging out with my siblings

5 things I will never wear again:
D- Leggings with stirrups
2. My hair in a perm
3. Bright teal green eyeliner (I looked like a lady of the night!)
4. Enormously large sweaters that were way too baggy on me!
5. BRACES!

K- Brown, orange, and white polyester disco shirt
2. Pegged pants
3. Black dress shoes with white socks
4. Bleached hair (It looked yellow on me!)
5. Jock strap w/ cup (Soccer cured me of that!)

5 of my Bad Habits:
D- I'm a backseat driver
2. I get too stressed over minor things
3. I'm too open when it comes to bodily functions (Example: I fart and burp in front of people but think it's okay if I say excuse me)
4. I spend too much time on the computer
5. Since being in AK, I eat a lot of junk food! Yuck!

K- I leave my clothes lying around our room
2. I'm either too quiet or too loud
3. I'm too forward when first meeting strangers i.e. I hug people upon introduction
4. Food sometimes doesn't sit well with me
5. I'm a little too stubborn

5 of my Favorite Toys:
D- Our camera
2. My jogging stroller
3. All my Stampin Up stuff
4. My bike
5. Our computer

K- My skis
2. My mad rock boulder pad (Thanks Pat!)
3. My future bike
4. Brighton's bike carrier
5. All our camping gear

Now I'm tagging:
Kirsten and Aaron Henscheid
and
Lizanne and Stuart Rasmussen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tagging me are you? Why you little! haha. I'll try and get Aaron to do it with me so stay posted.

{B}dreamy said...

Ok, first of all, the picture is darling, so I don't want to hear it! Secondly, there is nothing sad about knowing all the words to Gangsta's Paradise. Thirdly, Canon in D doesn't have words Kyle... although I could hum a mad tune too!

Michelle said...

Ok, first you look FABULOUS for having a baby the next day! Second, I remember singing Gangsta's Paradise while writing that post and I was like, "Aw man, I don't know all the words!" I'll have to listen to you! This was a great post! Thanks!

Clarissa Meegan said...

And we thought we knew everything about you too...we have a little chatting to do about your song choices it sounds like.