Thursday, July 26, 2007

Loving the CT!

I wanted to say that I am loving being on this creative team! It has been so much fun and I have an awesome designer to create for! Jenna has been so great, understanding, and very helpful! And her designs are super cute! I just wanted to give a shout out to her and let everyone know that you can get her stuff at scrapdish.com or dragonflairestudios.com Oh and I've been working on some pages lately with her kits so there's a few below (Be grateful and Pure joy) that are made mostly with her stuff! Anyway, hope you enjoy the things I've been working on! Not much else has been going on here other than the fact that we leave in 13 days! Can you tell I'm excited?

5 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

You are so great! You must be the fastest scrapper ever! And I must say that these pages are again, incredible. Keep them coming!

p.s. turn your phone on! I can't get a hold of you!

Jenna said...

that slide show is great!!!! You sure got some great photos in Alaska...

Michelle said...

Danie they're so great! I love the 2 pager that you did!

{B}dreamy said...

I love all of them! I'm so glad you're having fun! *B

Leslie said...

Love the pages....love how you kept the blue in your shirt in that one, and then the picture of the hands in the other one....they are really cute!