Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 15


I did this background today in preparation for a big race that I've got at the end of the week. It's called the Ragnar relay race and is an insane running race all around Phoenix so I knew my little baby would love to support me by sporting his road race backdrop with pride. More on that later! Anyway, little Graham Cracker is 15 weeks now and is a sweet little baby. He's happy, chill, and has started establishing a nap schedule which is a good and bad thing. Good, because we can get on an actual schedule and not be as tired. Bad, because with 3 kids, 1 of them being in school, and the others still desperately needing naps, it almost makes it impossible to go anywhere. I'm either putting one down for a nap while the other one is waking or waking someone up to drive Brighton to school. Forget about grocery shopping because it just doesn't fit into the schedule! I'm sure things will balance out and when Graham turns 6 months or so I will look back and think "How did I do all that?!" but for now we're managing. I guess Kyle will have to manage things as well on come Friday because I'll Ragnarring it up! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I so understand how hard it is to go anywhere with schedules and all! Graham is a dream. Reminds me so much of your Porter baby! What beautiful children you have!