Monday, February 06, 2012

Week 13


My dad's family originates from Boston so my Auntie Cyn had the great idea of putting Graham on a New England Patriots background in celebration of them making it to the Super Bowl. I had already taken week 12 pictures so I thought for sure I'll do that the day after the game to celebrate their win. Sadly, that didn't happen so there will be no Pats spirit in this house today. Brighton was even bummed after the game. She said to me "Those stinkin' Giants. I am not a fan." I guess there's always next year. But on a happier note, Graham has been a bouncing bundle of happy. Maybe it took a few days to get it out of my system, but now that I'm off of dairy, this kid is loving me and loving life. He's sweet and smiley all the time. Sometimes I actually think there's something wrong with him because he's not crying every waking minute, but I guess it just takes some getting used to when your baby changes his personality 180 degrees. I"ll take the change though because our family life has been getting happy again too. Thank you little lactose baby for making our lives sweet!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. :-) I agree with Brighton... stinking Giants. Graham is looking longer in this updated picture.. what are the latest numbers? Weight/height