Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 14


Seeing as tomorrow is a pretty girlie holiday and Kyle would be ticked if he saw our boy anywhere near something pink, this is as Valentine-y as Graham will get. I know he's got some girlish accents going on, but I couldn't resist celebrating him turning 14 weeks basically on the 14th just a bit. Anyway if you didn't already notice in this picture, his beaming smile is all gums. That is how he smiles or giggles. In fact, he is giving me a belly laugh in this shot and it's hard to see anything else but gums. With gums like that, it's hard to imagine in a few short months there will be teeth popping out of them. I guess I'll enjoy my little gummy bear smile while I can.

1 comment:

Annie Hatch said...

So cute! I love that he is so smiley now. I do have to say that in this pic I think he looks a ton like Kyle!