Monday, January 02, 2012

Week 8


Everybody says that chunky babies are sleepier and happier. Well, Graham seems to be living proof of that. He has gained quite a few pounds and the chunkier he gets, the less I see a crying, mad baby and the more I see my sweet little sleepy head.

The other night we were gathered in the living room for family prayer and scripture study. The kids were going crazy, running around, and being loud. Finally we got everyone quiet and reverent and the second I said "Dear Heavenly Father..." Graham lets out the biggest belly laugh we had ever heard. We all looked at him and couldn't help but bust up laughing. All that work trying to get everyone quiet and the baby brought us back to square one! But I will never forget that family moment. It was priceless. Hopefully that's a foreshadow of things to come. He truly has been a blessing in our lives and bring us all together.

*And anyone who knows us, knows we are huge Red Sox fans so I made Graham his very own Red Sox blanket for Christmas. We gotta start them young in this fam!

No comments: