Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Steppin' It Up

I know I wouldn't have been able to manage having 3 children at this point in my life if it weren't for Brighton. She has been so helpful and responsible these past several weeks that I was sad to see her go back to school. She's the first to make sure Graham's diaper is changed, that he's happy, and that the house chores are taken care of. If things get a little hectic, she is there to pick up the slack. I've stopped having to ask her to do things more than once before the task is done. Things have just been running smoother in our household and I know it's because of little B. Now I know this sounds a little exaggerated because I'm only talking about a 5-year-old, but she really has stepped it up when it comes to being thoughtful and dependable and I am so grateful for her. Thanks Sweets!

No comments: