Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 12


I took about a bajillion pictures for Graham's 12th week and none of them truly captured his personality until I got to this one. He only made the face for a second and I only got one shot of it, but it made us all laugh like crazy because he's never made it before. He definitely withholds his smiles and expressions until there's something worth being happy over. His is a somber face most of the time, and then when you do something to make him laugh or frown or whatever, you know it's something big because he doesn't just throw his expressions out there like a piece of candy. Anyway, he definitely has been a happier child and it's been a much better week. I think it's the fact that I'm completely off dairy and chocolate. Coming from a cheese and chocolate (not together) lover that says a lot. But I guess it's worth it to see the infrequent smile on the little man's face.

No comments: