Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lemon fields




For family night this week we went to the lemon grove they have on campus here at Midwestern. I know you're asking yourself what school has a lemon grove, but if you were to drive down the road in Glendale, seeing lemon and orange trees is a common occurrence so it's not really out of the ordinary. Anyway, we went there for a family night activity to pick some lemons and it was a fun little activity. They even have some hybrid orange/lemons that we thought we'd try and they tasted like the most sour and disgusting oranges I've ever had. Porter seemed to be a fan of them for a minute, but once the sour started to kick in, he was done. Luckily, our little chunky was all gummy smiles the whole time so that made it more of an enjoyable trip.




Kyle just had to take some awesome pictures of me in the trenches of the lemon trees. If anyone needs an awkward fruit model, I am available for booking.

2 comments:

Kate! said...

Come to think of it, I am totally looking from an awkward fruit model. ;)

Cindy said...

You take captivating photos! Love this blog and I look often for updates. Love your hair Dani. Auntie Cyn