Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally An Update




Well, I'm back in Utah for a few weeks for some doctor's appointments, so I thought I'd update gradually. For the first little bit of our Virginia trip, we had a lot of visitors! My grandparents came up from Florida and met Brighton for the first time ever. They loved playing with her and it was fun to see them after more than 2 years. Then my parents came from Alaska to visit the capital and we all had a great time. It was fun to see 4 generations all together. I'll continue the trip's events tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Hey, it's about time. :) I've been waiting for an update from you guys. I'm glad to know that you had a good time in Virginia. I look forward to seeing more posts. By the way, I'm taking my blog private and I want to invite you to view it so if I could get your email address that would be great. You can either email me at orme02@aol.com or leave a comment on my blog www.ormefam.blogspot.com. It will be public until Sunday. Oh and Anthony said to tell Kyle hi (they served in the same mission I guess).

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

i miss you guys!! hope you're having fun!

Annie Hatch said...

We are super excited to see you! Who knew glasses would make Kyle look so smart?! :) They look good!

Cindy said...

Hi Dani

I LOVE the pictures you've posted. Especially the generation picture which is priceless. You should enlarge a copy for your Mom. Your Dad sent me the ultrasound pictures. Amazing. I hope you are all doing well. Always in our thoughts and I try to check into your blog every few weeks. Take care
Love Aunty

Jessica said...

What cute and beautiful people you all are!

Meg & Cache said...

So Kyle told Cache what you're having, I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you still have two more weeks! ha that's fun you can spend time with family though.