Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Last Grandparent Events












One of the last things we did while my parents were here was go to Mt. Vernon and see George Washington's tomb. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of his grave because there was a terrible storm coming through as you can see behind his house in the pic above. Anyway, we had a great time with my parents and Brighton couldn't get enough of G Pops and Nana. We can't wait to see them again in November. By then, they'll have 2 grandkids!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I love that picture of your dad and little B sitting on the grass. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at you, you cute little pregnant thing! I miss you guys s much! And tell the mama jefferson I said hi!

The Pearsons said...

You are so darling pregnant!!! You don't even look like you're due in two months. Looks like you're enjoying yourselves in Virginia!!