Friday, July 25, 2008

Kyle's Birthday


On June 7th, Kyle turned a big 2-8! He'd probably be upset that I announced his age to the world, but I had to share. Anyway, ever since we've been married I've always baked him a cake or gave him something that I thought he'd like, but really I liked it more than he did. A few examples would be chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, or basically anything chocolate, which he doesn't care for. So I was really thinking about it this year, and decided to make him a deep-dish strawberry rhubarb pie. His mom used to make it for him and he loved it so I finally made him something he enjoyed and hit the mark! Well, he had a great day! Happy Birthday 2 months ago babe!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well happy birthday Kyle! And Danie that pie looks delectable!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Oh Man..we are terrible friends...2 months ago? HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! Wish we could've been there for the rhubarb pie....did you guys even eat scrapple for b-day dinner?

Milan Maternity said...

Happy B-day Kyle! Danie good job at making a pie! I wouldn't have even attempted...We miss you guys!