Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're not dead

I just wanted to say thanks for all the kinds comments in the previous news on my blog. My friend has the internet for her job so she lets me get on every now and again, so you might be hear from me throughout the summer. Just to let everyone know, we're alive and well in Ashburn, VA and it's been really fun so far. The ride here was rough on Brighton but she was a trooper. Now that we're here, we've been to D.C. a time or two and have enjoyed the sights. My parents are coming this week so I'm excited. I'll keep everyone informed on our comings and goings sporadically. Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Gail B said...

Congratulations on a second child. You guys seem like really great (and super cool) parents. good work

Travis and Heather said...

Holy cow Comin's...it's been awhile. Like, 3 years. We found your blog link on Landon and Kara's and wanted to shout a big HELLO!!! How the heck are ya??

Travis and Heather Taylor...check our blog out as well.

McCallisters said...

I finally cleaned out my bag and, lo and behold, there was a scrap of paper with your blog address and email! I sent you an invitation to check ours out as well.

Congratulations on the baby news! That is super. And have a blast in Virginia. We loved our year on the East coast. Do and see everything! It was so fun to drop in on you guys in C-Town.

Ben said...

Glad to see things are going well! Hey, don't Stephanie and Sean Braniff live out there? You guys know them, right? Yuo should totally get together! Two of our favorite families!