Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A year ago today


We just wanted to wish our great friend Patrick Meegan a Happy Birthday! Today (well, the 29th actually) was his special day! We wanted to reminicse for a minute and show what we did one year ago today. We had a little party for him while Brighton was still in the belly! Gracie was still a baby, while now she's a toddler. And, you'll notice the Paul doll we included (How could you forget something like that?!) If only we had one of those dolls for each of our friends when we got lonely! Well, we miss the Meegans along with all our other friends we gained at BYU- Idaho and hope everyone is doing well.

4 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

This is a great post! But it made me miss you guys like crazy! I had totally forgotten about this party. And the Paul doll was definitely a classic!

{B}dreamy said...

I was going to say "what a great post!" but it was so maliciously stolen from me! Grrr, that Clarissa... just kidding.

Anyway, those were some fun times in Rexburg. I only wish we could have done more stuff together. And now I wish we could all do stuff together with all our kids! What a fun play date that would be, especially if they all had custom Paul dolls! What a hoot!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Pat says

Thanks, Comins, for the Paul doll. That memory is a great present. The best part of the doll was that its 360 degree picture of the head even captured Paul's bald spot. Too real!

It's incredible that those dolls don't sell better...

Michelle said...

I forgot about the Paul Doll! Especially how scary it is! Yikes. That was a good time. We miss everyone! Paul says, "I don't know why everyone keeps calling me a doll but I appreciate the compliment."