Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Knitting Katastrophe


I started a new hobby over Christmas break. I'm now in love with knitting! I've been working on hats, scarves, and sweaters non-stop lately. Well, today I was working on a knitting project and I got up for a minute. Brighton, being the sly little girl she is, crawled over and within one minute completely unravelled the entire ball of yarn! I think she was interested in learning how to knit. She's such a curious girl. She's always wanting to know what mommy is doing. Maybe for her first birthday I'll get her a pair of knitting needles!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I want to learn how to knit! Shall I call you the knitting machine?!

{B}dreamy said...

Ooh, knitting! I was just thinking to myself, "Beth, perhaps it is time you tried your hand at knitting again."

I've only made a watermelon hot-pad, à la Young Women's. But after getting my fabulous knitted head-band (have you seen it???), I've been debating.

And shoot, now that you're doing it, it means it's definitely a cool hobby, not just for granny-esque anymore!

Clarissa Meegan said...

I'm always up for another lesson! Can't wait until you get here so we can resume my training