Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Tag stops here

Well, my friend Clarissa blog-tagged me a little while ago so now my assignment is to list 6 wierd things about me. The unfortunate part about this game of tag is that I honestly don't know any other bloggers who haven't been tagged already. So here's my list but sorry for the end of the fun.
1. Before I met Kyle, I hated feet with a passion. I couldn't have anyone touch my feet and I hated to touch them myself! I thought feet were the grossest thing in the world, but I realized I had to get used to them when I got married, so now I'm okay.
2. I have this paranoia that my eyelashes are the shortest in the world. I can't leave the house without making sure they're curled.
3. When it comes to chips I have a certain eating order. I have to eat the smallest chip to the largest. It's like the last one is the biggest reward. I know it's pretty lame.
4. When I was in high school, I didn't shave for an entire summer! I boycotted it and as a result I saved a lot of time but also as a result, I didn't get many dates! What a gross way to take a stand!
5. I am very open when it comes to burping or farting. My philosophy is that if you say "Excuse me", it makes everything okay. I'm sorry that I'm a sicko, but it's true and I'm sure a few of you out there can attest to it.
6. This is probably the worst of all, but I get a kick out of people getting hurt. America's Funniest Home Videos is my favorite show and I love watching the many people get pummled with baseball bats or falling off their skateboards. I keep telling Brighton she's going to earn her college fund by doing something funny and catching it on video so we can win the money on the show. It's messed up but everyone has their wierd quirks right? And I was definitely dealt with my fair share of them!

1 comment:

{B}dreamy said...

LOVE the picture!