Friday, February 16, 2007

Winter walkabout






So last weekend we decided to take the inaugural hike with our of new baby backpack. It was pretty fun! We found a trail that lead to waterfall, but on the way back we decided to go "off the beaten path" and hike up this hill. The snow was pretty high when we left the trail as you can see in Kyle's picture. It went all the way up to his thighs and my waist! Anyway it was a ton of fun and a memorable activity for us to start with our kids! Brighton will definitely be an outdoor baby! We can't wait for the summer when she can walk!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Pat says

You guys are hard core outdoor. COMIN OUTDOOR GEAR WILL NOT BE OUTDONE!! Great pics, way to post three days in a row. Keep them "comin"

{B}dreamy said...

I want a baby backpack! Except I would make Brad's back handle the labor and do the carrying, because I'm pretty sure Will would break mine! But we did have a Bjorn carrier and that was a life saver! We went on hikes and walks with that a few times... and over the summer we borrowed Brad's sister's back-pack for a mountain hike. So cool! So jealous! Heck, I'm just happy with my jogging stroller, so I'll just count my blessings!

PS- I agree with Pat regarding the pics and frequent posting. Oh, and the keep them "comin" comment! Brilliant! Haha! But seriously, keep the pics flowing, much appreciated :)

Michelle said...

You guys are crazy! I thought it was cold here this week and it was 50!! And again, I love hearing what you guys are up to more frequently.

And Pat - That was a good one! You must be proud. The real question is though: Did it make your journal!?