Wednesday, November 24, 2010

This just in...


This has been in the works for months now but I figured now is a good time to finally come out with my big news. I've started my very own photography business! I've been taking photography classes at the local college for almost a year now and I feel confident enough to take other people's pictures. I have been taking friends and family pictures and have created a portfolio. If you want to check out my stuff and find out more info, go to my photo blog. The button is on the side! So if you like what you see and you live in the Midland, TX (soon to be Pheonix, AZ) area, I'd love to take your picture!

4 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I don't know if anyone could be more proud, happy or excited for you than me! Can't wait to see all you have in store :)

p.s. Can't wait to see those family pictures you got taken a few weeks ago...you better send me some if you aren't going to post them. Unless they didn't turn out...oh shoot, I hope that's not the case.

THE LEWIS' said...

you can take my kids pictures for sure. i am so excited you are coming to phx. we will have to play for sure. and maybe even do some races together. keep us posted on when you guys get here. i believe we will be pretty close to you. let us know if you need any help with anything

Annie Hatch said...

Yay! I can't even tell you how many compliments I have received from the pics you took of us! They all want to know who took them....next time you come visit I could have you booked up to take pictures too! Thanks again, we love them. I love the new look of the blog and I need to see a bigger version of your family picture...they look great!

Johnson Family said...

Hey Lady.
Congratulations that is so exciting your pictures are great... Wish you were closer when I needed ya!! Tavi is almost 4 months and I really wanted some cute baby pictures of her!!
We'll have to get together some time when you move to AZ!! That's so exciting for you guys that it all worked out the way you wanted and planned. Glad things are going so good for you guys.
Love the JOhnsons