Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Passed Out Porter

Porter was feeling under the weather today so Kyle stayed home from church with him. When Brighton and I got home the doors were locked so we banged and banged on the doors and windows. I started panicking a little but Kyle finally came to the door all disheveled. He started saying "Where's Porter?" and I started freaking out. Kyle must have fallen asleep while Porter was playing and now he was no where in sight. We began running all over the house frantically looking for him. The first thing I thought was that he was hurt somewhere or something. Finally after about the longest 2 minutes of my life, we looked behind the couch and found this little guy completely passed out! We were so relieved we couldn't bare to move him from his peaceful slumber. Poor little sicky!

No comments: