Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day


Sadly, this was one of the only pictures I took on Thanksgiving and to be honest, the reason that there are no others is that I was having too much fun hanging out with good friends. We went over to the house of another family in our ward (the Bowcutts) who didn't have any family close by either, along with a few other families without extended relatives living near them. It was nice to chat, eat, play games, and enjoy each other's company. I am grateful we have the friends we do here. They have helped me along the way in this chapter of my life. There is so much to be grateful for. I can't even fathom the amount of blessings I have in my life. Lately, I've been able to reflect upon all the things that I truly am blessed with and came up with the conclusion that I really don't deserve it all, but for some reason or another I receive a ton and for that, I am grateful. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving as I know I did.

1 comment:

Ashley Gower said...

Hey Dani,
Sorry this is the only was I could think to contact you, but I was wondering if I could get your address?

you can e-mail me: ashleygower1@gmail.com