Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Big Boy Bed


So the day has finally come when my baby is too big for a baby bed. Last night was the first night Porter got to sleep in his "big boy bed". When I say "bed" I'm using the term loosely because really it's just a toddler blow-up mattress but when they're that little what do they care? We'll wait until Arizona before he gets the real thing because we don't want to move an extra bed when we don't have to. Anyway, he thinks it's awesome because it's so lightweight that he can move it around and even place it close enough to B's bed that he does cannonballs onto it (thus documented below). What kind of a bed would it be if you couldn't jump on it? Now I wake up to hear one little monkey jumping on the bed (seriously, they sing it). Luckily, when he falls off and bumps his head, the ground isn't too far down. What would I do without this crazy little monkey to sing, dance,jump, and entertain me?


No comments: