Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Sharpest Crayons in the Box

I know this is long overdue but I could not resist showing the world the largest/cutest box of crayons known to man! The costumes were a hit and the easiest and cheapest I've ever made! We had a ton of fun this year. I feel like every year I love Halloween more and more, not that I didn't love it before, but it just gets to be so much fun with kids! We had preschool halloween parties, story time trick-or-treating, ward trunk-or-treating and the list goes on. I think I just love the fall in general and Halloween is the signifier that it has officially come.


The day before Halloween we finally carved our pumpkins. In theory, I love doing this, but when asked to stick my hand in the gooey beast, I'd rather pass. So that's why I enlisted Brighton to do my dirty work. And she obviously took after her mom because that is just a fake smile on her face for the camera. Porter just had a fun time using the permanent marker on his before the incisions. He'd be happy doing anything as long as he got to graffiti it. Anyway, we are having a very busy but very fun fall season and we hope you are too!

2 comments:

Annie Hatch said...

I cannot get over how cute your family costumes are! You guys look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Look at you, little miss crafty! I love the costumes. Miss you guys. Call when you can! I have to tell you good news. No, I'm not pregnant ;)