Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Faux Hawk Follies

Ever since we came back from our summer trips, everyone has been making comments on how Porter got hair over the summer and how he looks like a little boy instead of a baby now and at first I loved it. It was actually fun to do his hair and make him look all grown up. But pretty quickly after this started to happen, his hair became unruly and way too long. Everytime I did it, it looked like he stuck his finger into a light socket. So it was time for a cut, but I am horrible with boy hair (Kyle will attest to that on several different accounts) so Kyle had to take the shears to it. I was lucky enough to sit back and document the event.
BEFORE: The crazy kid with his wild hair

The procedure.

AFTER: I think the end result turned out well. Although he wasn't a happy boy then, we are all more content with a manageable 'do.

1 comment:

Sarah and Mike said...

soo cute! I wish you guys were closer!