Monday, October 11, 2010

He's 2 Fast

I can't believe this little baby became...



This little boy



Where did the time go? I can't believe that on October 8th, Porter turned 2-years-old! Can they just slow down for me? For posterity sake, I thought I'd write down some of Porter's favorite things at age 2:

Favorite person: BRIGHTON! He loves his big sis so much and follows and copies her constantly, although mom is a very close 2nd.

Favorite phrase: "Hey you GUUYYYYYS!" It's from The Goonies and Kyle thought he'd teach him young to love the movie.

Favorite food: Spaghetti. You can tell for days that he's had the stuff because he's got an orange ring around his face.

Favorite toy: Anything that goes vroom. He loves cars, especially firetrucks.

Favorite thing to do: Make us laugh! He always has a smile on his face and his goal during every meal is to get someone to laugh at his crazy antics. Lately, it's been knock knock jokes. His favorite one: "Knock knock....who's there? ....puppy....puppy who?... puppy house!" That joke is always followed by an uproar of laughter on his part which in turn makes us crack up. He's quite our little comedian.

Weight: 22 lbs.
Height: 32.5 inches long

Anyway, this little boy is growing to be such a sweet little man and I love him so much! Happy Birthday little buddy!

1 comment:

Annie Hatch said...

Oh this just makes me miss little Porter so much!! I just loved him to pieces at the reunion...seriously, if u ever feel like getting rid of one, we will gladly take him!!! :)