Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rexburg Reunion

A few weekends ago was quite possibly the best weekend we've had ever! We were able to drive to Dallas to see our best friends ever! The Meegans! And what could be better than having the Meegans to hang with? Our other close friends, the Bradys too! To give you a little background, we've known these families since Kyle and I were first married. That's over 6 years ago. That's before we had kids. That's the classic BYU-Idaho days. They were our first friends and we love love love them all! We haven't all gotten together in over 4 years. We've all had to go our separate ways with school and work and for about 1 month, we've all been within driving distance of each other so we knew we had to have a reunion. It was just like old times, sitting around and laughing like crazy. I seriously don't remember the last time I laughed that much (It was probably the last time we all hung out together!). It's been weeks now and Kyle and I still can't get over how much fun we had. When we all settle down and stay in one place for good, hopefully it will be close because I don't think I could bare to have such awesome friends live so far away forever! Thanks you guys for such a fun weekend! It won't soon be forgotten!

I was super nostalgic after our trip so I dug up some old photos of "the gang" years ago and just had to share them.

4.5 years ago:


5.5 more kids (between us) later:

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

We still can't stop thinking about it either...we WILL live close someday! Thanks again for making the trip.

That first picture totally cracks me up of all of us. Who is that beast child in the middle?

Kate! said...

hahah! that meegan babe is huge!