Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monumental Weekend












Okay so a few big events happened in our lives this weekend. First off the Red Sox won the Series so Wahoo!!!!! I'm sure my dad is walking on cloud 9 (We are pretty pleased ourselves.).


Secondly, we went to our very first sheep parade! There was a parade on Main Street in Cedar and it was basically all cowboys, farmers, and their animals. They even had 'Ms. Rodeo Queen 2007' and the Rodeo princesses on horseback there (which is basically a horse riding beauty pageant!)! It was the epitamy of Southern Utah! Brighton was loving it! The grand finale was about 1000 sheep barrelling down the road! It was really funny to watch. We love the fact that Cedar is Festival City USA! One reason being there is always a crazy parade like this one going on about every other weekend! There's never a dull moment here!


Lastly but definitely not leastely (not a word I'm sure), Brighton went to her first day of Nursery at church all by herself! It was hard to see her go, but it was definitely time. Before we were out the door, she was playing with someone and didn't even turn around to say goodbye! Am I the only one having serious issues with my child growing up?! It makes me so sad to see her grow so fast, but at the same time it gets me excited for the stages she's going through. Life is crazy. Crazy but good.

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

First off, had no idea you two were Red Sox fans. Secondly, who in the world has a sheep parade in their city? And last but not leastely (your own word) I don't think Gracie started going to nursery by herself until like last month! So way to go little B!

Jenna said...

you are NOT the only one who has issues with babies growing up. Mine is 3 now, and I simply can't believe it. I wish I could go to a sheep parade!