Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fever Pitch

We just wanted to say that we couldn't be happier the Sox are in the World Series! It's still a little too big for her, but we couldn't resist putting Brighton in her Red Sox dress that Auntie Cyn got for her (Thanks Auntie Cyndi!) and showing it off for all to see! We go to our clubhouse that has a gym (and Cable TV) and watch the games. Kyle and I have been sporting as much Red Sox paraphernalia this week with many eye glares coming our way, but we don't mind because we have that Boston pride! Hopefully they'll take it all! GO Sox!

4 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Pat says:

Go Rockies!!! Colorado Pride!

Cindy said...

Thank you Dani and Kyle....Love the picture! Although larger than I expected it to be (months ago) I so appreciate the posting on your blog. She'll always have a New England tie... Guess she needs a New England Patriots shirt soon!

Chris said...

We'll I've become a rockies fan, but looks like Bo-sox are going to wrap this one up. Brighton looks great. I wanted to tell Kyle I bumped into old fhe sisters, angela (can't remember last name.) and emily moody. They told me to tell you "Hi" Hope your doing well.

Robert Lee Jefferson said...

Yes indeed! Gpops is proud to see his Lil'B in Bosox attire. She's our youngest family member to be a part of 'Red Sox Nation'!