Monday, June 18, 2007

Popsicle to the Rescue



Anyone who knows me that well knows that I love love love popsicles. Well it was no surprise that when my dad gave Brighton one, she couldn't put it down! She definitely takes the sweet tooth after me! Although it took her the entire time to finally figure out that you hold the stick and not the actual cold part, she loved it and ate the whole thing! She even offered us some (which is her favorite thing to do now). Maybe it had to do with the fact that she just cut 3 new teeth through at once and it was soothing her, but she was loving her life (Which was a delightful change from the beastly week she gave us prior to the teeth eruption!)! What are we going to do with such a crazy little baby like this?!

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Ah, teeth eruption. How lovely!

Michelle said...

That is too cute. I think I say that every time but it's true! When are Abs and Brighton going to meet? They would love to give things to each other and them quickly take them back! I need to try popsicles with Abby.