Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Big Surprise





So I've been dying to post some pics of this past week but it's been hard because the big surprise is that we flew my sister in to town for my mom's 50th birthday/mother's day/father's day, etc... and we've had a great time thus far! My dad hadn't come home from the slope yet so we had to keep it hush hush. Well, we've done quite a bit lately and it's been a ton of fun! Last weekend we went horseback riding with my friend from high school who owns a bunch and the weather has been so nice lately that we've just been lounging around watching Brighton grow. It's been great having my sister here because we won't be able to see her for a while (she's going to Sweden for an exchange program and she won't be back for Christmas) so we have loved spending the time with her! Thanks for coming Sariah!

4 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

How fun! I LOVE your sister's hair, by the way. And I'm thinking you look skinnier now than BEFORE little B! You're just rockin' my world Danie girl!

PS-Nice template you've got going on! ;)

Michelle said...

Aw horseback riding! Can I come, can I? And I agree with Beth, you're a skinny minnie missy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad you could all be together. Those moments are few and far between when family is all together.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Tons of fun! Loving the new layouot...and of course all the pics of the fam! Way to keep a secret!