Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A great visitor



Well, this weekend has been very eventful but I'll spare some of the details for a later post. One great thing that happened this weekend was that one of my best friends in the whole world was in town and came to visit! Her name is Megan Harrell and she is actually one of my friends that got me into the church. She was such a great influence to me growing up and it was so good to see her smiling face again! She lives in Logan, UT and works for the state police as an investigations secretary and leads an exciting life there. We don't get to see her much and miss hanging out with her all the time but it was a great visit and we love playing! Brighton ecspecially enjoyed the time spent with Aunt Meg! Well, thanks for a great time Meg!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

How fun! You deserve fun visitors! Hip bangs by the way!

{B}dreamy said...

I love visitors too (hint-hint)! :)
And you look absolutely FANTASTIC! Wowza.