Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Plum Happy





So Brighton is the biggest sneak and has abnormally long arms! When Kyle and I had our backs turned for two minutes while making dinner, Brighton reached for a plum that we thought was unreachable and out of sight. This was the result in a matter of minutes! I know it looks kinda bad because she looks all bloody, but no need to fret. No babies were injured in the making of this footage. If you're wondering what wierd conglomoration is on her head in the pic above, it is the plum skin. She found them to be a little too tart so she threw it over her head and it ended up on top of it instead! What a wild child we have! She was loving all the attention she was receiving from her escapades and although it doesn't appear that way, she ate the entire plum! She getting crazily curious and fun! This age is great!

5 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Oh man, that deserves a belly laugh! Haha! Oh B...

Clarissa Meegan said...

This is hysterical. I don't know that I've ever seen a baby so messy--especially with a plum. I really did get a belly laugh out of this one.

Michelle said...

Oh no not plums in the mullet!! This is hilarious!! What a little sneak! Can't wait for this one! And I think Brighton and Abby are long lost twins as well. It's crazy how much they look alike.

Michelle said...

I forgot to mention that Abby thoroughly enjoyed these pictures! She was cracking up! I told her not to get any ideas...

Anonymous said...

That picture freaked me out at first, glad it was just a plum and not blood. I can't believe how big of a mess a little person with a little object can make. She's hilarious! She gets it from you you know!